Working for Isoclad
Innovative & Growing Business
Friendly & Inclusive Workplace Culture
Work is fun with a purpose
Invest in our People
Challenging & Rewarding Culture
Current Opportunities at Isoclad Ltd.
Who are we?
Based in the Northeast, Isoclad are the largest independent manufacturer of insulated panels and ancillaries in the UK. Renowned for our products globally, we place user-friendly service at the heart of our offering.
In addition to our industry leading insulated panels, as a business we offer a much wider service; from initial project planning through to blueprints and installation, we liaise with your team to enable a smooth project timeline from start to finish.
This role will involve general repairs and planned maintenance of all plant and machinery, minimising plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance and efficient response times.
Key responsibilities include;
- Experience in Production Engineering, providing reactive and preventative maintenance
- Attending to breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Resolving problems with products, methods and equipment
- Adhere to health & safety and environmental guidelines and legislation
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work
- Deliver safe, high performance engineering solutions whilst minimising downtime and costs to the site
- Ensure all work is completed in an organised professional manner being fully accountable for all tools and equipment used
- Ensure all reporting requirements are supplied in an accurate and timely manner
In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar role, maintaining plant reliability, within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to commit to working as a member of a team understanding all requirements and roles within that team
- Actively drive continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have an ability to engage at all levels within the business
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life insurance Scheme
- Onsite parking
This is a great opportunity to join a developing company with a genuine focus on people.
For more information, or to submit your CV, please email Lisa Hollinger, HR Exec: email@example.com